Here at CPTC, cultivating an amazing rehabilitative experience for you is incredibly important to us. We want each patient to feel the support and encouragement that comes from the one-on-one care that our therapists provide. If you had a great experience here, and love the CPTC community as much as we do, spread the love by writing a review for us on either Google, Yelp, or Facebook!
Instructions and links below!
How to write a google review:
It’s simple! Just click on your clinic, and you can submit your review!
Your reviews are public, so anyone can see what you write. You can’t add an anonymous review.
Here is some more info that others will see:
- The name on your About me page
- Other reviews you’ve written on Google Maps
- Photos you’ve added to Google Maps
You will need a Google account to write a review. Click Here to easily create an account.
*If you have a gmail account, you will not need to create a google account. Both Google and Yelp accounts are free.
How to write a Yelp Review:
- If you have an account, sign in. Then, click on “Write a review” at the top of the page.
- In the search bar, type “Comprehensive Physical Therapy Center” near “Grand Rapids, MI”
- All four of CPTC’s locations will pop up. Pick your clinic and click “Write a review.”
You will need a Yelp account to write a review. Click Here to easily create an account.