November 3, 2017 by Amy@wholesomelicious.com
“Roasted Vegetable, Apple, and Sausage Medley combines the delicious tastes of fall into one big healthy bowl of goodness! Cook on a single sheet pan for a super easy dinner. Top with some fresh sage, and this hearty dish is complete!”
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes skinned, cut into 1 inch pieces
- l large butternut squash skinned, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper cut into quarters
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into quarters
- 1 medium apple cored and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb sausage links*
- 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Once vegetables and apple are prepped, throw into a large bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic.
- Toss to coat the vegetables, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil, and spread out the vegetables into a single layer.
- Top with sausage.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until veggies are golden brown on the edges.
- Cut up sausage links and serve with fresh sage.
I use the un-cooked chicken sausage, but you may use pre-cooked sausages (cook time will be the same). You can also use turkey or pork.
Click here for this delicious recipe and more!