Sun Butter, Banana & Chia Seed Toast
- 1 Slice 100% Whole Wheat Bread (I used one that was 50 cal. per slice.)
- 1 Tbsp. Sun butter (Peanut, Hazelnut, or Almond if you prefer)
- 1/2 Medium Banana, Sliced
- 1/2 Tsp. Chia Seeds
- Toast the bread and spread the sun butter over the top.
- Place banana slices over the sun butter and top it off with chia seeds.
Click here for more healthy recipes from TheSkinnyFork.com!
Skinny Fried Egg and Avocado Toast
- 2 eggs (fried sunny side up)
- 2 slices of bread (toasted)
- 1 small avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- sea salt + black pepper
- parsley (optional for topping)
- Prepare toast and fried eggs to personal preference.
- Peel and mash avocado with the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado evenly on each slice of toast then top each with a fried eggs and additional seasonings you prefer. Serve immediately.
Check out the simplegreenmoms.com site for more delicious recipes!
Chocolate & Banana Sweet Potato Toast
By: Breana Lai, EatingWell Test Kitchen Manager
Toast sweet potato in a toaster or toaster oven until just cooked through and starting to brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Top with chocolate-hazelnut spread, banana and cereal.
Check out EatingWell.com for more delicious recipes like this one!
Which creative new way to enjoy your morning breakfast did you love the most? Leave us a comment!